Team Videographer/Video Production Internship
Arroyo Seco Saints Collegiate Summer Baseball
Pasadena, CA | Summer 2023
Team Videographer/Video Production
Vince Reyes, Media Manager/Staff Lead
Summer 2023 (June-Early August)
Contact & Resume/Portfolio Submission
Vince Reyes, Media Manager/Staff Lead
Organization & Internship Background
The Arroyo Seco Saints, a certified 501(c)3 non-profit organization, attracts elite college players, coaches, and college students seeking to gain experience in the sports industry to the greater Los Angeles area for the months of June and July. A proud member of the California Collegiate League and entering its 19th season of operation, the Saints strive to provide the finest collegiate summer baseball experience in the nation.
Learn by doing! Videography interns will be key players in advancing our mission. You will spend the summer gaining valuable experience in the sports industry, building your resume and career portfolio, and learning through mentoring, networking, and training.
• Home Stadium: Jackie Robinson Memorial Field (Pasadena, California)
• Located 10 minutes north of Los Angeles adjacent to the world-famous Rose-Bowl Stadium.
• Opponent locations: Throughout the state of California.
Team Videographer/Video Production Responsibilities
– Capture moments that visually tell the story of the Arroyo Seco Saints collegiate summer baseball experience.
– Create a video history of the Saints season.
• Specifically capture:
– Video to be used for in-game and program-wide marketing opportunities: Saints website, Saints social media platforms, California Collegiate League (CCL) website, and other platforms.
• Create in-game highlight, game recap, promotional, hype, and player recruiting videos.
• Responsible for writing and producing interesting player, coach, staff and alumni-specific stories during the season. Conduct interviews.
• On a daily and game by game basis, edit, label and upload videos to the Saints website, internal management platform, and social media accounts, plus more.
• Maintain the Saints brand integrity in all elements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Possess a passion and proficiency for sports videography.
• Pursuing or completed an undergraduate degree in a related major.
• Represent the Arroyo Seco Saints exhibiting a high-level of professionalism at all times.
• Knowledge of design, layout and composition principles.
• A team player with a “get it done” work ethic. Be deadline driven.
• Video equipment and computer for editing.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, and iMovie. Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a plus.
• Upbeat and friendly attitude.
• Excellent organizational skills. Self-motivated and detail oriented.
• Comfortable working in groups. Interact with Saints front office members, coaches, players, staff, and staff from opposing organizations, the California Collegiate League, and more.
The Saints 2023 college summer season runs June to early August. Games will be played approximately five days a week. All intern staff will be required to participate (in-person or by conference call) in an introductory meeting in mid-May. The internship ends shortly after the conclusion of the season. Being able to start remote work before the season begins is preferred.
• The position is eligible as a college credit internship. Applicants not in need of credit may still apply
• Hours Vary. Gamedays are typically 3:00-9:00 p.m. Non-game days are on an as-needed basis.
• All interns will be required to commit for the duration of the season (exceptions for varying school start/stop dates will be reviewed on an individual basis).
• Interns will have the opportunity to build relationships with industry professionals and with members of the professional, collegiate and amateur baseball community.
Please use the application form below to apply: