Graduate Assistant Baseball Staff
Arroyo Seco Saints Collegiate Summer Baseball
Pasadena, CA | Summer 2023
Graduate Assistant (Baseball)
Jake Fredrickson, Assistant GM, GA Manager
Summer 2023 (June-Early August)
Contact & Resume Submission
Jake Fredrickson Asst. GM/GA Manager
Organization & Staffing Background
The Arroyo Seco Saints, a certified 501(c)3 non-profit organization, attracts elite college players, coaches, and college students seeking to gain experience in the sports industry to the greater Los Angeles area for the months of June and July. A proud member of the California Collegiate League and entering its 19th season of operation, the Saints strive to provide the finest collegiate summer baseball experience in the nation.
Learn by doing! Data and Statistics Interns will be key players in advancing our mission. You will spend the summer gaining valuable experience in the sports industry, building your resume and career portfolio, and learning through mentoring, networking, and training.
• Home Stadium: Jackie Robinson Memorial Field (Pasadena, California)
• Located 10 minutes north of Los Angeles adjacent to the world-famous Rose-Bowl Stadium.
• Opponent locations: Throughout the state of California.
Graduate Assistant Responsibilities
• Handle day-to-day responsibilities as needed
• Manage apparel inventory, uniforms, and team equipment
• Responsible for setup and coordination of on-field equipment
• Assist in Saints Baseball Camp operations
• Coordinate and assist in preparation for promotional games
• Report to GA Manager for special projects throughout season
• Transportation services and management of team bus
• Pursuing or completed an undergraduate/graduate degree in a related major.
• A desire to work in college or professional baseball
• Represent the Arroyo Seco Saints exhibiting a high-level of professionalism at all times.
• A team player with a “get it done” work ethic.
• Upbeat and friendly attitude.
• Work proactively and possess strong problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills. Self-motivated and detail oriented.
• Comfortable working in groups. Interact with Saints front office members, coaches, players, staff, and staff from opposing organizations, the California Collegiate League, and more.
The Saints 2023 college summer season runs June to early August. Games will be played approximately five days a week. Staff will be required to participate (in-person or by conference call) in an introductory meeting in mid-May and report shortly after. This position ends shortly after the conclusion of the season.
• The position is eligible to be paid via stipend with additional benefits. More information upon selected interviewees.
• Hours will vary. Gamedays are typically 3:00-9:00 p.m with field setup in the early afternoon/morning. Non-game days will differ in hours and responsibilities
• Flexibility is key to being successful in the professional sports realm. An anything and everything approach in the graduate assistant role will allow you to thrive throughout the season.
Please use the application form below to apply: